340 Crankshaft bit the dust

-
Just go to Independence, Missouri. There's cheap crank on every street corner and judging by the people that buy it, it seems to be good to 10,000 RPM.

Truth is I am a Democrat, you got me on that one........

LOL Well that's ok. I have lots of democrat friends. I consider you one. I just cannot get along well with people who are rabid dogs on the fringes of either side. Those are the folks you gotta watch out for. You don't strike me as that type.

LOL Well that's ok. I have lots of democrat friends. I consider you one. I just cannot get along well with people who are rabid dogs on the fringes of either side. Those are the folks you gotta watch out for. You don't strike me as that type.

I guess I'll take that as a complement.........

I'm a Democrat because I beleave in " We The People........."......don't see much of that anymore.......it's time for a change

I'm a Democrat because I beleave in " We The People........."......don't see much of that anymore.......it's time for a change
I thought this was a car forum? Can we get back to that please.

Newbie crank question but didn't factory cranks have surface hardening on the journals which would get removed if the journals were ground undersized? Or was that just 426 Hemi crankshafts or something?
Industro stuff, 413 ind. Had what was described to me as flame hardened journals. If it was something they did and did to all industrial/special app motors... idk.

-
Back