340 parts needed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in Central New York and have all of these. The heads could probably stand to be cleaned up. They are the 2.02 J Heads. The steel Crank is spotless like new. Let me know if you're interested.

You didn't specify OEM or aftermarket, but I have new and used Eagle H-beam rods, OEM bushed rods, Weiand Stealth intakes and late '70's cast iron Thermoquad intake. Easily shippable.

If any interest/questions, you can contact me directly at [email protected]

" J " heads are not 2.02 valve size, unless they were opened up to accept 2.02 but fior the street standard " J " heads are fine,,,

" J " heads are not 2.02 valve size, unless they were opened up to accept 2.02 but fior the street standard " J " heads are fine,,,

I agree that 1.88" intake valves are better, especially for the street. However, 915/J heads did come from the factory with 2.02" intake valves in 1970 340 T/A heads and in 1971 standard 340 heads when they superceded the 894 X heads, possibly during mid-year production.

yes i did know the 915 were on the 6 pak motors,,i didnt realize they were stamped J,,,,, for the cost of X heads on a street motor,,any 340/360 head will work fine

I have (7) 340 stock rods from a 69 340 engine. Located in Niagara falls NY if that helps any??.. PM me if needed. Thanks.

Go to seattle craigs list under mopar parts.I have some 340 parts for sale that you could use.

Thanks Dave 206-819-6125

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back