340 pink duster factory

-
Yep, pink cars are hot !!

PantherPink.jpg

thanks but its going to be put back to stock with a 12 years of collect nos parts i was saving for the right car i got her now

I'm jealous I just decide that my 72 Duster will be FM3. I absolutely love these cars. Keep us posted

Very cool looking car! I must admit the pic of the 67 Darts got most of my attention, but you have a great project going there! To have a 1 of 12 is a bonus as well.

Nice score! The body looks solid. Good to see another 70 Duster 340 (FM3 no less) being restored.

Like a fool, I let one of these pink/white interior 340 duster go for $1500 in 1985, I bought it with a blown engine in 1980 for $400.00. Sold it to a guy in Phelan, CA, and I think I have seen this on Ebay a few years ago. Who knew back then that these cars would be worth a lot. I, like many, have many of these Mopar stories. ( I remember buying a 70 TA Challenger at the dealer auto auction in 1978 for $1100.00, and selling a 70 V code challenger with a total rebuilt 426 Hemi, shaker hood (which I bought from Dick Landy for $250.00), for $3500.00 in 1980) and the list goes on. My first new car was a 68 RR, which I paid $2800.00 for, and I bought a new 340 sassy grass duster in 1970 for 3150.00. Now in my declining years, have (2) 70 340 Dusters, and a old Mopar and NHRA Stocker friends ( we ran the Pink Panther E/SA Challenger for years), we all have stories of the cars we had that were not worth much, but now I could retire if I only kept a few of them. thanks for letting me ramble, as I get older I do it more and more,Steve.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love Panther Pink Mopars!

Reason: Chick dig pink and I dig chicks!
:love7: :sign10: :love5: :la: :love4: :sign12: :love1: =P~ :tongue7: :downtown:

Wylde1.

-
Back