340-R3 block oil pan

-

scampman416

Reaction score
I have been looking for a dragster style oil pan for my R3 block I have built a tub style front end for it from chris alton chasis works and I would like to run a rear sump pan I have tryed the most popular company's and no have got. Any sugestions.???????

Moroso and Milodon make them if you dont like those you can call Charlie's oilpan.R3 block use dthe same 318-340 pan

I have been to there web sites and called both and was told they no longer carry them for the 340 eng. do you have a part #

If they dont make them a part number wont do you any good.I would call Charlie's oilpans 330-825-3586 and they will build to your specs and be less than the Milodon or Moroso I had them make me a oil pick up tube that bolt to the oil pump that is 1/2 inside diameter and cost $50. and Moroso wanted $95 and to use the 3/8 pipe thread hole still.

I had a pan made by a company called c-line i think. I'll try to find more out on it. They just made it to my specs and a pick-up also. I think that their web site is wwwpitstopusa.com . Hopefully this helps, Clint

I have been to there web sites and called both and was told they no longer carry them for the 340 eng. do you have a part #

did you look at Milodon part # 30980. It is a rear sump off road version. I was considering using it myself. I hope it is still available.

-
Back