Status
Not open for further replies.

Boedighw

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,

Looking for a 340 Block or Short Block in Oregon. This will be for my 72 Duster, not looking for numbers matching or anything. Planning on a small rebuild.

Have had bad luck with Craigslist in this area (Driving to Seattle and ending up with a cracked block). Willing to pay for what they are worth, but not dropping thousands for something pulled out of the black berries. Preferred would be somewhat fresh bores that I can start building with my time off around the holidays.

Please let me know what you got.

Guy on Salem craigslist selling a '72 340 short block. Crank, rods, pistons there. But seized, soaking in trans fluid. $650.00 guy is about 30 minutes from me.

Thanks! I have tried him/her twice but no response.

I will try again today as I didn't realize it was a '72. Thanks!

Thanks! Have you seen it? I'm traveling for work for one more week, but would be good with a small deposit.

I haven't seen it in person. I contacted him about it for myself, but my son was looking for a 71 block. He is also the guy selling the 69 dart missing the front fender for $800. I know he is down for doing some trading on it.

$650 for a block, rods, and crank in questionable condition. Entire Block needs to be re sleeved due to damage of sitting and already +.040 over

Yeah, I think that may be one to pass on. I didn't realize it was already 40 over. I will keep an eye out for one for you as well. I do have a buddy that has several 340's sitting in his shop. He is coming over to buy some parts from me, I'll ask him what he has and what he wants for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back