[SOLD] 360 .010/.010 crank kit.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Fresh 360 .010/.010 crank kit.Turned by crankshaft specialties(florida).Comes with Federal mogul bearings.Asking 80.00 + the ride.Located in 93420,Ca.Pm me a email for pics,thanks.

All 360 stock cranks are cast,forged are aftermarket.Looking at a price of 800 on up.

Pm Sent.
Of COURSE IF krazykuda DOES NOT WANT IT.

I'm waiting for his reply. If shipping isn't too bad, I plan on getting it. Sorry TXDart, I didn't know you wanted them. You are a good guy, and I hate to buy it before you, but I could use it.

I bought a block last year that had all the machine work done. This crank would be nice to use in it.

I'm waiting for his reply. If shipping isn't too bad, I plan on getting it. Sorry TXDart, I didn't know you wanted them. You are a good guy, and I hate to buy it before you, but I could use it.

I bought a block last year that had all the machine work done. This crank would be nice to use in it.
You know.I did the same thing mine is bored .30 over and just sitting there....covered of course.Hey this is a 4.00 inch stroke...
Martin

your ad says nothing of being stock thats why i ask and yea up to and more than 800 for a NEW crank but not used, unless its a sunny bryant crank.

You know.I did the same thing mine is bored .30 over and just sitting there....covered of course.Hey this is a 4.00 inch stroke...
Martin

It says fresh 360 crank kit, so I'm assuming it is the stock stroke. I'm not looking to build a stroker, just a nice 360. If it is a 4.00" stroke, I will back out and let you at it.

My block is either 20 or 30 over also, can't remember, have to measure it to be sure..

I just picked up a nice set of balls out ported heads from my head guy last night. Hardened seats, stainless 2.02's, and ported real nice. He told me not to waste them on something "mild".

This crank will be well travelled when sold. FL, CA, then Chicago or Texas. It's been on both sides of the country and will end up in the middle, either north or south.

I was just kidding about 4" crank !!!
lol
Martin
P.S. but below his avitar it says...well..

Check your PM box and email box. Looks good waiting for your reply.

I have to go get some Gyros for the boys, be back in an hour...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back