Status
Not open for further replies.

Loosenutz

Big Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
It looks like the mounts that I bought are for a 360 in a /6 K member!!! I'm done taking peoples word when I comes to buying parts. Now I'm ready to drop the engine in and I can't. Need a set of standard 360 mounts for a 67 Dart. Thanks

you could probably find 318 or 273 ones real cheap if not free, original 340 ones are hard to come by and the after market ones are pricey. are you sure you dont have them on the wrong side? ive done it before. either way, you should only need the drivers side.

Here's some pics. Definitely not right. Look like they could be for an early A? I should have opened the box sooner.....

2012-04-09_18-36-27_693.jpg

2012-04-09_18-36-48_151.jpg

2012-04-09_18-19-19_427.jpg

i think iv got a 340 360 mt.the one with the red paint.ill send pics..40 plus shippin from antioch cal..j

Attachments

• more parts 1-26-2011 001.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 169
ilol send you pics ill post with pics ..maybe some one on fabo can say for sure if these are what you need..j

Attachments

• P1010019.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 159
  • P1010020.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 154
............The mount on the right is not a factory mount........it is alittle narrower than the pass mount, which it should be for the drivers side for a 340-360........are these aftermarket mounts?......kim.........

If he doesn't want em.... I need a set to drop a 340 in a 1970 duster... Let me know...
(having all kinds of problems finding a set)

It looks like the mounts that I bought are for a 360 in a /6 K member!!! I'm done taking peoples word when I comes to buying parts. Now I'm ready to drop the engine in and I can't. Need a set of standard 360 mounts for a 67 Dart. Thanks

you have a slant 6 k-frame or a v-8 k-frame??

Just being a broke college student didn't want to spend $150 that's all haha.

But guess I'm gonna bite the bullet and order a set.

The factory left side motor mount bracket is the narrow bracket like in the
pic, but the steel bracket has a slight curvature in the bracket, to the front I believe. I would post a pic of it, but alway's have problem's doing so. A factory 318 A-body bracket will bolt to the passenger's side, no problem. You should go to the "search forum" and search the 360 mount for pic's, as I'm sure there is some on this site.

Rob...... thank's for the great pic's of the 340-360 mount's, now everyone
will know what they look like. Dodge33

Agreed, great pic. Been trying to find one like that for a while now. So the ones for sale will most likely need some modification to work? I'm not concerned about looking factory correct just fitting correct.

Great pics...thanks for posting these...i checked and the red colored mt is narrower but looks like the mts that summitt sells although the spacing is 340..def not mother mopar...the other is the right side i took it off of a 360 i bot for our duster...it looks like they both will work...i cant try them cause im using a 73 spool k member...j

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back