360 magnum ?'s

-

jedrattle

Reaction score
I have a 360 magnum out of a `95 truck, that had a with a manual trans behind it (no I don't have the trans just the flywheel). I just picked up a 4 speed setup for the Dart at the Fall Fling. I want to put the two togather and drop it in the Dart. I need know what's up with the flywheel situation. Someone said the flywheel off the magnum won't work...too big. What size flywheel do I need? Where do I get a flywheel properly weighted for a magnum? Thanks for the help! I am looking forward to rowing the gears!! :burnout:

i attended the fall fling also.always a good time.i have heard numerous issues with the flywheel combo with magnums.i have a crate magum and i needed to get an externally balanced flywheel.try giving troy at westoaks chrysler a call on this issue 805 371 4900 x255.he can sort out any questions you may have and give pricing on what you may need.
thanks terrry

The truck flywheel is too big Mopar performance sells one for the crate engine which is what you need. But I am sure it is expensive. You might be able to get the car flywheel im balanced to fit the magnum. You would need the truck flywheel and they could match the imbalance to your car flywheel.

-
Back