360 pistons?

-
well im not afraid to spend money but i also dont want a motor thats worth more then the car haha

sssoooo if the heads are open then i should check with more sources on what ccs they are, or measure them myself bein all the different answers for ccs

There's only 1 way to know for sure what cc YOUR heads are, measure them yourself. Any number of things could have been done to them over the yrs. (milled a bunch, 3 or 4 valve jobs that sink the valves, valves changed to a different than factory style, etc...) that would alter the chamber size. That's why you always have to cc them to find out what you have.

well after cc"ing them i could put 75 ccs of water in the chamber.. so about 72 being that some water goes down the spark plug hole. this was also the "smallest looking" chamber

anyhow kb107's are on the way to my house which will put me at 9.8 at the highest calculated ratio, but i can lower it with .030 head gasket

also a comp cam + lifters is on the way, even though its supposed to be a secret b day present. haha

working on porting my heads and they are turning out pretty nice ill put pictures up if someone is interested

9.8 to 1 sounds about right for stock deck height engines but from now on install a spark plug of the style you intend to run for perfect measurements. May not make a huge diff. but a diff. nonetheless.

-
Back