360 Wanted

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it matter what year it is from? Does it matter if it is an LA engine, or a Magnum?

There a alot of them in the pick-n-pull yards... at least around here there are!

Lots of pick ups and vans with them under the hood.

DartMan, I moved you to "Parts Wanted".
Thanks GTX, Prefer in the 70's to late 80's. I dont want a magnum, I heard you cant get the power out of them like the older models. Hardly anyone around here will even let you go in their junk yards. Doesnt make any sense, they dont do anything but let the cars rust.

If you were closer to MO I could hook you up. A friend has a sweet running one in an early '70s pickup.
Really shouldn't be too hard to find one locally.
Dallas

I have a shortblock I could sell you. Speed-pro .040 over pistons, moly rings, balanced rotating assembly, aftermarket balancer and flexplate, clevite bearings, rebuilt rods. $650 plus shipping. Located south of Portland, OR. Email [email protected] if interested. I also have a cam, heads, and intake I could put it together for you.

I have a shortblock I could sell you. Speed-pro .040 over pistons, moly rings, balanced rotating assembly, aftermarket balancer and flexplate, clevite bearings, rebuilt rods. $650 plus shipping. Located south of Portland, OR. Email [email protected] if interested. I also have a cam, heads, and intake I could put it together for you.

Let me talk with the guy that is helping me build the car, do you have any idea on the shipping? Thanks.

I am in Cartersville Ga. I have a cleaned up 360 thats 0.040 and needs to go to 0.060. I am looking for a standard bore block my self. I just brought it back from Larry Smiths Machine shop in Rome, it will be good at 0.060, I have already bought pistons for 0.030. ru interested in this? email me
[email protected]

Have a 70 date code[71] 1st yr for 360,shortblk with 79k in perfect condition just sitting in my shop,just add your heads and accessaries and run,ran super well when pulled and stored inside since,take 300 plus shpg from Joplin Mo 64804...also have a 73 dodge van with a 360 complete free spinning engine ran well when parked 3 yrs ago due to bad starter,will be parting it out soon for I have sold the 727 tranny in it and will be pulling engine when i pull tranny,is a 2bbl engine with j-heads probably ask about 375 for it complete no idea how good it is other than it ran good til starter quit,will be parting complete van in future,it is in good condition body/glass/grill etc.....my e-mail is ; [email protected] ......thanks....Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back