383 stock manifold for 67 Barracuda

-

Mopar Fred

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Can other stock manifold ie (B C and so on bodies )for the driver side be used for my 383 in 67 Barracuda up grade? I just don’t like the look of Headers when my build will look so stock.

I do believe that a C body pass side can work with minor modifications. As for the drivers side I think NOT. Because there is so little room for anything only the factory manifold will work and it's not the best.

I do believe that a C body pass side can work with minor modifications. As for the drivers side I think NOT. Because there is so little room for anything only the factory manifold will work and it's not the best.
thanks yeah I’ve read that headers are probably the only way to go but I was hoping another set of stock manifolds from a different body series would work. This motor I am building it’s gonna look like original 1967. I even went so far as to buy a 1966 dated block built in 1967. It is a C383.

B-body HP manifolds will work. On an RB you have to shorten the outer sleeves on the steering column up to the firewall. I'm not sure with a B block.

-
Back