4 barrel intake

-
I really hope they didn't run out. Haha, Ive had bad luck with Jcwhittney before.

They are out. Just got an email stating they are going to refund my money. Darn, I really wanted one of these for my truck.

I didnt get an email about that yet.. Hopefully it went through.

They haven't charged me for it either, they did send me an email saying that its still processing though.

Dear customer,

We regret to inform you that we are "out of stock" on the product(s) you ordered.

You will be issued a full refund within 24 hours. You should see a credit posted to your account in 3 - 4 business days.
We cannot control how long the financial institution takes to apply this credit to your account.

If you are interested, we may have a different brand available and ready to ship.

Please call us at 1-866-503-5156 at your earliest convenience to discuss alternative brands that may be available and in stock.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may caused you and hope that you will continue to shop with us in the future.

Thanks again for shopping with us.
[email protected]
www.jcwhitney.com
"Your Discount Auto Parts Source"

:wack:

Damn man. Maybe one of the members could sell you one of theres they picked up. I know a couple people bought more then one.

Thank God they're out! I was wondering how I was going to explain MORE car parts to the wife...

Thank God they're out! I was wondering how I was going to explain MORE car parts to the wife...

I had that problem, when mine showed up at the door. I have more intakes, then engines. She wanted to know if I "NEEDED" them. I said "yes" :) .
3 used Cliffords
1 used Offie
1 Offie on car
2 new Offie
1 super six
1 stock 1 bbl modified for a 2300 2bbl, and foggers on car
? stock one barrels

. . . I have more intakes, then engines. She wanted to know if I "NEEDED" them. I said "yes" :) .

I didn't order one but I'm in the same boat as Charrlie_S:

1 triple SU
1 triple Weber
1 Offy 4 barrel
2 Offy twin singles
2 Super Sixes
2 stock 1 barrels (will never use them)

I had that problem, when mine showed up at the door. I have more intakes, then engines. She wanted to know if I "NEEDED" them. I said "yes" :) .
3 used Cliffords
1 used Offie
1 Offie on car
2 new Offie
1 super six
1 stock 1 bbl modified for a 2300 2bbl, and foggers on car
? stock one barrels

so...are you gonna hold onto the Offies for a bit, sell 'em for a profit, and spend the money on MORE car parts?

No worries here. Rare car parts are a better investment than most mutual funds. I'll eventually sell my surplus, but never know what the future holds. I didn't know I'd have a 2nd A-body until I saw a Valiant Vert I couldn't pass up. I like the "man cave" garage photos some have posted with a display case of neat parts like a tuner shop.

so...are you gonna hold onto the Offies for a bit, sell 'em for a profit, and spend the money on MORE car parts?
I will probably hold them for awhile, then sell or trade for parts I need. If I sell, I will make a little profit, and save someone some money over normal priceing. That is how I keep my slant "A" bodies going.

I got the same call today, dammit! The woman who called first tried to sell me a "universal" 6 cylinder intake, then she tried an Edelbrock. I asked her to look carefully and then she realized the Eddy is for 8 cylinders. Clueless folks selling stuff they know nothing about!

BC

I got the same call today, dammit! The woman who called first tried to sell me a "universal" 6 cylinder intake, then she tried an Edelbrock. I asked her to look carefully and then she realized the Eddy is for 8 cylinders. Clueless folks selling stuff they know nothing about!

BC

Gotta love it (went through the same stuff before with them). Anyway my intake is supposed to be here via Fedex tomorrow.

I put a call in to the Chicago ware house and got 4 of them that was in the old storage building on Steader St :cheers: !!! I am broke know :happy8:

-
Back