-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tiredoftrio

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
i have a 4 speed console and shifter that has been re-chromed with rebuilt box i'm located in west covina ca. 91791 and pefer to sell it locally as it would take a big box to ship.
the console is very nice drivers quality but not show quality by any means. the pictures make it look very nice but there are flaws on the piece. i would like 1,200 for the package.

attacked is a link to pics on my flickr account.

Thanks

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/79108354@N05/7259111052/"]IMG_20120523_175711 | Flickr - Photo Sharing![/ame]

Thinking about it, so I'll give you bump while I think as to whether I can make an offer.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

How old and in what condition is the shifter mechanism? Do you have the shift rods to go along with the shifter?

Thanks,

Regards,

Joe Dokes

I do not have the rods. I got the shifter mechinism with the handle and it appears to be rebuilt but i did not do the work myself or send it out. I just want to be up front about everything on this piece.

That would look great in my Duster. If the ride did not cost so much I would make you and offer

Sorry, I bought it off of tiredoftrio a few weeks ago.

Guess he forgot to update the post.

FYI, he did a nice job and was a pleasure to deal with. He does have some more a-body stuff, so you might shoot him a pm.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back