400 in duster or demon

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

terzmo

Reaction score
I'm considering stroking a 400 to 512 and installing in My 72 Demon. Are there headers out there that don't go through the fenderwells,do they capture the starter and what kind of clearence is there for changing plugs. Pics would be appreciated

I am asking information from people,if any,on this site if they have done it....doing it....have pics etc Don't want tech site directions...Thanks anyways

if you look at that page i posted it will show pictures and give you some personal experience of installation of some of your options. did you even look at the page or just make premature judgement from a link. open your mind man. you asked a damn question and i'm trying to help ya out.

there is all kinds of room you'll be glad you did it I just hope you have the suspension to handle the horse you are going to put in it......Artie

well , Yes the suspension is another issue...appears cal-trek is one system worth looking into...price is reasonable.....I had a 440 stroked and bored to 498 in a satellite,67 and it was alot of fun on the street...never got to the track with it though. Suspension wasn't an issue with it as I never got traction with it...Here's the car I may use...currently a 340/ 4 speed/355 suregrip

Attachments

• IM001599.JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 210
i just do not understand how you ask questions, and continue to be ignorant to other respected members on here! AFTER YOUR LAST THREAD WITH THE SAME QUESTIONS WAS CLOSED FOR THAT REASON.

HERE IS MY TAKE ON IT..... i got 10 bucks that says you never do it, that you probably do not even know how to work on the cars, and your car is what i call " bought, not built" by you!

i just do not understand how you ask questions, and continue to be ignorant to other respected members on here! AFTER YOUR LAST THREAD WITH THE SAME QUESTIONS WAS CLOSED FOR THAT REASON.

HERE IS MY TAKE ON IT..... i got 10 bucks that says you never do it, that you probably do not even know how to work on the cars, and your car is what i call " bought, not built" by you!

...............u got it dude...........kim...............

Nice Demon.

All and I mean all the information you need to answer any of your questions about a big block swap is in this forum and on the sites reccamended by others. All you have to do is look for it.

No amount of asking others to answer your questions will substitute your own reseach. Not one person here did this swap without spending hours gathering information and reading thread after thread or magazine articles or what ever source of info they could find. No single post is gonna provide alll the information required. No body is gona provide you with quality info if you dismiss thier contributions.

Your replies, others replies, Everyone sees this.

This conversation is going no where.

THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back