400 low buck dont give a

-

new head gaskets are here.. ordered a new gasket set today.. I only need the timing ,oil pan, and valve cover but by the time I buy them I would have just as much in the set...51.00 shipped :prayer:

Those look thin enough to bump the compression some.Do they need an o ring?

No o ring they are the same as stock just don't have the hi dollar mopar performance name on them.... The mp gaskets are 159.00 a set I got this for 59.00 I think shipped...made by Mr.gasket brand..need all the help I can get in the compression area ..lol :D

well we have all the parts to get this thing done except 2 retainers lol.. so I in the process of getting a whole new set so we can get this thing in and running...so hope to fire soon ...

Ok. I'm pretty sure I speak for more than a couple folks here-we're getting impatient lol

Seriously though-can't wait to hear news of your success-and maybe a video of it running? :)

I got the retainers in at the beginning of the last week. they are for a 2" installed height so I had to shim the springs to get to the stock height. the heads are done and waiting for me to get more time to get back to putting the pistons in the block.

I got the retainers in at the beginning on the last week. they are for a 2" installed height so I had to shim the springs to get to the stock height. the heads are done and waiting fro me to get more time to get back to putting the pistons in the block.

I guess it's been too long since I read through the post; for some reason I thought the shortblock was already together--in any case, I'm just as impatient as duster lol

I will see if I can get a total of everything to night and list the price of this low buck motor so far...thanks for the update bob ....:D

guys I haven't forgot to add things up just haven't had a lot of time but I will post it once I do..:D:D:D:D

-
Back