40th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY AND MY WIFE SUGGESTS THE CAR SHOW!!

-

SpikeWills69

Live Free or Die
Reaction score
Yep, 40th Wedding Anniversary and my wife suggested we do the local cruise-in as part of the day. How blessed am I? This is my lovely bride, in 102 degree temps with a couple the mopars. We went to Steamtown, USA in Vermont on our honeymoon as well as the dirt races at Lebanon Valley Speedway. We have been to Chryslers @Carlisle three or four times on our Anniversary (July 7) as well as drag races and several nascar events. I think she shed more tears than I did when I sold the Duster this past spring. Sorry, she is already spoken for :) 40 years yesterday by the Grace of God.

Attachments

• CIMG0241.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 436
Congratulations to you and your lovely wife on your 40 Anniversary, you are one lucky guy.

Kenny

My 40th is coming up in October. I won't get off that easy. I bought her a 66 Signet last year (Still haven't got it painted yet) but since we got married at 19 and never had a honeymoon, set picked a trip to Hawaii. 13 days and then 4 in Houston to visit our first grandchild due in September. I have to say I have been blessed and she is worth it. I hope many more of you make it 40 years or more! The trend today seems to be 7 and out!!!

Many happy days in 40 years I bet,
Congratulations on finding a great lady to share
your ride in life with :cheers:
A soon as my wife of 34 years get's back I am showing her this thread :happy1:

What a great feeling just reading this :happy2:

Happy Anniversary and Congrats on 40 years.

It is great to be married to a great woman that likes cars. I know because we just finish our 50 year out in our 64 Dart GT.

Way to go! You are both rare birds. Car girls are great. The Dart in my avatar was a Fathers Day gift from my wife one year. I have about twenty years to catch up to you though.

Yep, 40th Wedding Anniversary and my wife suggested we do the local cruise-in as part of the day. How blessed am I? This is my lovely bride, in 102 degree temps with a couple the mopars. We went to Steamtown, USA in Vermont on our honeymoon as well as the dirt races at Lebanon Valley Speedway. We have been to Chryslers @Carlisle three or four times on our Anniversary (July 7) as well as drag races and several nascar events. I think she shed more tears than I did when I sold the Duster this past spring. Sorry, she is already spoken for :) 40 years yesterday by the Grace of God.

Well JUNE 30TH WE did our 50th on June 30 and she wanted to go to a ca cruise she knows I don't like to dress up. So we went to a big cruise up in the north end of San Bernardino.Ca. We had a lot of fun. A great WIFE

Well JUNE 30TH WE did our 50th on June 30 and she wanted to go to a ca cruise she knows I don't like to dress up. So we went to a big cruise up in the north end of San Bernardino.Ca. We had a lot of fun. A great WIFE

Congrats to you guys and great story! We are blessed, aren't we? Here's to many, many more!

if she wasn't so Kewl I'd think it was a setup to see if youd take the bait...congrats on a one of a kind woman and a happy marriage :cheers:

-
Back