-
Status
Not open for further replies.

furz4

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 78 440 motorhome engine with around 60K on it I beleve. Engine is complete except for carb and some brackets may be missing. Ran very well when parked. It is a cast crank motor and has regular production heads on it. Would be a great engine to build or clean up and run as is. Am asking $300 for it Have trans as well, if you need a trans too let me know will make somebody a good deal on the set. I would prefer local pick up but could deliver to 300 miles of so for cost of fuel or meet someone half way. I would consider shipping it possibly also. PM me if interested. Is located Marion, Iowa.

Am hoping someone can put it to use If I can't move it this week or next will probably part it out. I have got lots of good deals from members here and like to do the same when I can. If we all help each other and keep prices reasonable we won't have as many here just to sell parts. Seems to be alot of folks showing up to sell, not that there is anything wrong with that but some have some interesting pricing ideas and we have had some issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back