-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boedighw

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Selling a set of 440 Source Aluminum heads with Roller Rockers.

Heads - Item Number: 200-1055

Rockers - Item Number: 200-1045

Hold Down -Item Number: 200-1032

Shafts - Item Number: 113-1009
Estimated "New" total: $1420

Will post pictures tonight, got these from the original buyer who purchased them with a 500+ ci stroker kit. Heads ran great, then the owner took apart the engine and purchased '906 heads and classic valves covers so it was correct for his '68 GTX (Crazy right, but kept the stroker bottom end)?

Well I believed I got a great deal, however, life has gotten in the way and I need to recoup some funds. I'm simply passing these on for what I paid for them willing to work a little with shipping but not wanting to take a bath either.

Shipping would be from Portland Oregon

Few Notes:

No Porting or polishing, these are out of the box. They have ran on the dyno with no issues with I know if an issue with these heads directly from the factory.

I'm not able to split these up at this time with shipping the costs between parties doesn't make sense with 440source.com free shipping.

Local pickup could be an option.

Correct, I do not want to separate and ship.

Local pickup could do the heads only as there has been a lot of interest for those. I worked all weekend, sorry for the missed reply's.

Are the heads DOUBLE spring? How many cc?

80cc

They do not appear to be double spring. My plan wasn't to go above .5 lift

Valve Spring Type: Single with Damper. Recommended for maximum .510" lift, hydraulic flat tappet cams only. Over .510 lift, a dual spring is required, so we recommend upgrading to our 145-1013 Comp Cams Dual Valve Springs (per Comp's recommendation.) - "440source.com"

Guys, I apologize, I'm locked into work until next month.

Going to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back