440 source rocker arms

-
I ran them in my 440 for my 68 GTX. Had no issues with them, they mounted worked fine and are still on the car.

I think - aside from production issues that I've seen first hand (holes drilled off, threads screwed up, etc) - they work for some whose combinations are milder or who don't push their equipment very hard. I agree - cheap junk. But for some, stock parts would work fine and yet they "upgrade". So somethimes cheap junk will work just fine. Just inspect very carefully.

I agree with Moper. Some just don't push their stuff hard enough to find the weak links. For every one guy that says that kind of cheap Chinese stuff works great, there are half a dozen guys that can give you a horror story.

LoL!!!!

We bought a set of "Offset" rockers from Indy for Maxwedge Heads. They were "PURE" garbage too!!

Guess thats what happens when vendors buy their crap from China!!!!!
HAHA
Indy ain't known for quality anything. :violent1:

These are 440 Source on my 512 with .545 lift,working ok so far.
Very noisy.

These are Tand D on my 500 ci with .750 lift.

512 going in my Duster with Mopar rockers

Buy the right part for your build.
440 Source rockers $200
T and D Rockers $1200

I have 440 Source rockers on my daughters bracket Cuda. One of the adjusters recently broke off with the locknut, and luckily came to rest beside the valve out of the way of the spring. I now carry a spares but plan to upgrade to Harlan's when the Indys get ported. They are rather noisy.

-
Back