4th of July weekend Cruise-in pics!

-

skokz

Reaction score
Here is some car **** for everyone. Will have some more tomorrow or sunday. There is a few chevy's in there so here is your warning.

DSCF0712.jpg

DSCF0711.jpg

DSCF0705.jpg

DSCF0704.jpg

DSCF0703.jpg

DSCF0702.jpg

DSCF0701.jpg

DSCF0700.jpg

Did you get any front pics of the Sport Fury??

Nah i sure didn't. I was trying to leave but it did have a dual 4 barrell intake. It had 426 Super Stock on the valve covers but I do have a pic of the front or engine pic saved on my computer.

Nah i sure didn't. I was trying to leave but it did have a dual 4 barrell intake. It had 426 Super Stock on the valve covers but I do have a pic of the front or engine pic saved on my computer.

A guy up the road from me has a 64-golden commando fury sitting in an old garage, gold on gold with a 383hp factory 4-speed, one of these days I'm gonna score that bad-boy, hasnt been started since about 1977...

Here the other pics of the sport fury taking from alot nicer camera.

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

That fury is badd-assss...... Always did love that model.. I need to go and twist an old mans arm here shortly... Back in the 80's when I researched that golden commando 4-speed I think there were less then 600 made in 1964...

I would espically if it has a 4 speed. Looking at it has to be light and fun car to drive around.

I know a couple of the big mopar local guys have hit him up about it.. Last time I talked to him he was like, someone needs to fix this car up and he didn't just come out and say "hell no, i'll let it sit and rot" like a lot of the old guys do..

Angier Cruise In last night. You should have tried to find me. I was there and you got a pic of my Duster. Sorry I didn't get the chance to meet you. I thought you would have noticed the FABO stickers on my back bombay windows.I Agree both the Fury and the Demon were bad ***

Angier Cruise In last night. You should have tried to find me. I was there and you got a pic of my Duster. Sorry I didn't get the chance to meet you. I thought you would have noticed the FABO stickers on my back bombay windows.I Agree both the Fury and the Demon were bad ***

I saw the stickers on it. I didn't see you near it. There was a few people sitting a car or two from it.
Yeah a buddy of mine pointed it out he is a big a body nut. That green swinger 70 i think that was down from you it was nice. When I came back down to get pic of it. He was already gone. Im sure Ill be at the next one or just keep a eye out the char-grill and grill 57 one.
It will be easy to find me will be there with faded paint 4 door or rusty-primer 2 door, might bring both cars.

Thank you for sharing :cheers: I agree, that Demon is nize =P~=P~

-
Back