5.7 Hemi Heads source

-

AussieDart

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Does anyone have suggestions for a good supplier of rebuilt 5.7 Hemi Heads? I would be looking to purchase from someone that does not require a core to be sent in exchange as I am in Australia and don't see my self shipping a set of old heads halfway around the world. Sadly it turns out that the heads that came with my engine are not up to scratch and I have decided to start over. Appreciate any suggestions you may have.
Ron

Hi Guys,
Does anyone have suggestions for a good supplier of rebuilt 5.7 Hemi Heads? I would be looking to purchase from someone that does not require a core to be sent in exchange as I am in Australia and don't see my self shipping a set of old heads halfway around the world. Sadly it turns out that the heads that came with my engine are not up to scratch and I have decided to start over. Appreciate any suggestions you may have.
Ron
Give SuperFlow Heads in Sydney a call. They have been in the game a long time. I intend to give them my 5.7 heads to check that the valve seats aren't going to fall out.

a2speed.com can get you a brand new set of big gas heads. you would need to notch the top of the cylinder if stock bore or not if its .020 over bored. then it will clear. they can hook ya up with all your gen3 hemi needs. incuding a brand new biggas/hellcat block if ya want. not as expensive as you would think. shipping maybe so. tell them i sent ya.

-
Back