-
Status
Not open for further replies.

streetdak

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
So I figured i'd give everyone at FABO a chance at these manifolds first. I am transplanting a 360 magnum out of a 98 5.9 Limited Grand Cherokee into my 73 to have some nice lil fuel injected fun.

I know that the early A guys and even late model A body guys have found that you can use Magnum truck manifolds on non power steering cars with success. They are an equivalent or step up on the 340 hp manifolds noting that some of them have a 2 1/4 outlet.

Well I don't need these jeep manifolds for my dart as I already have headers. I can not tell you if they will work or not, but I did measure them and they have a 2 1/4 inch outlet as well as no emissions provisions. These come from the one year only 245 hp 345 tq 5.9 Liter Limited grand. They are a bit shorter than the truck manifolds and may possibly give extra room for exhaust routing. They come with all exhaust bolts and I can include the stock head pipes.

casting #'s 53009377 and 53009376

I'm asking $100 plus shipping from cypress, tx. 77429 and ill throw a coat or 2 of VHT on them

they are about 15 lbs a piece and 20 inches long. PM for any questions.

both.jpg

outlet.jpg

On a Jeep the starter is on the passenger side, the drivers manifold won't work on a regular Mopar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back