5 in. hemi scoop

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had one on my 69

IM000562.sized.jpg

IM000563.sized.jpg

zackly what im lookin for .thanks adam. this is car parts wanted,wanna sell yours lol

I sold the car years ago. Theres a picture of it on AARs web site.

I also had a hood, trunk lid and bumpers from them. All very nice even though I ordered a 69 hood and received a 68 hood.

You shoulda sent the monkey to have a word with them. I'm sure they would have rectified the problem for ya

I got a used one, in good shape, have to find it. How much you want to spend? It will take awhile to dig it out, Dan.

Do they make that scoop in something shorter than 5"?

On my sig in the first post is what im trying to cover. Its a dom. on an m1 on indys . the carb has the hard to find 2 in, cloverleaf stacks. Dont ask me how hard these are to find. They are just as hard to cover. Dam im buzzed. 6 margaritas and a 6 pk of st pauli girls

On my sig in the first post is what im trying to cover. Its a dom. on an m1 on indys . the carb has the hard to find 2 in, cloverleaf stacks. Dont ask me how hard these are to find. They are just as hard to cover. Dam im buzzed. 6 margaritas and a 6 pk of st pauli girls

Just cut a hole in the hood j/k

I'm not sure a 5 incher will cover that setup.

I need one of those scoops also ,4" or 5" will do for the pro Street "WAGGIN"I'm gonna be done with "waggin" soon and I already started gathering parts for waggin2 (nighmare on any street!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back