Not open for further replies.

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
174   0   0
Contact seller
Anything on the table is no more than $10 with most stuff being $5.00, shipping is not included from 22657. Stuff came from a 64/5 Dart or a 65 Valiant/Barracuda or universal stuff like the steel slant 6 timing chain set or trunk latches. Will give discount if buying multiple items.

IMG_7123.JPG

Have a tentative sale on the squirters, the horn cap, the shifter slider and the window cranks and handles

Still have some of this stuff
65 Dartman,

Are those door side trim from an early Valiant? Suppose they would fit my 'holes' (see photo)? Wouldn't happen to have the "other" pieces (that run to the rear of the car)?

IMG_0731.JPG

Thanks,

65Cudafix

65 Dartman,

Are those door side trim from an early Valiant? Suppose they would fit my 'holes' (see photo)? Wouldn't happen to have the "other" pieces (that run to the rear of the car)?

View attachment 1715052574

Thanks,

65Cudafix

I believe you are referring to the 2 long trim pieces on the right side. If so, they are for the top of the fquarter panel just underneath the quarter window on a 2 door hardtop. If you are referring to the ones on the left side, they are fastened at the top of a Dart/Valiant convertible rear seat where the leading edge of the boots is fastened. Thanks for asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back