$50 holley carb?

-

69charger

Reaction score
I've got a chance to buy a 650 cmf Holley double pumper carb from a guy nearby and was wondering if it seems like a good deal. It does to me, he says it works and 50 bucks just seems too sweet to pass up.

I dont have a part # yet but I'll get one.

he's also got an 800cmf double pumper that he says works and some roller rockers for a 440.
if anyone's interested i'll slide you his contact info

Rebuild kits for Holleys are cheap, so even if you added that to total cost of the carb, it's still pretty good.

Real good deal on the 650! Please find out how much for the 800 cfm carb and the roller rockers? Do you know what brand the rockers are? I am interested, Thanks! 8)

i would check out the float setting plugs ..make sure they are not striped.. ...same with the fuel inlets .... check the base plate for cracks...a new float bowl cost more that you are paying for the carb.........some times good deals dont end up so good...........so look it over good ,,,some of these carbs are 40 years old.....

hey 69 charger im interested in the 800 carb and the rocker,let me know,mark and 68gts340 where in western new your are you from?igrew up in cheektowaga,now in florida,small world eh,mark

look close for cracks in the base plate ........and wiggle the throttle shaft--if its real loose dont buy it

ps....RIP Dimebag !

-
Back