Status
Not open for further replies.

JR

Pissed off senior member.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Kind of a long shot but... Nikki figured out what she wants inbetween the boobies on the 48 and of all things she picked a shortened 54 Desoto grill without the parking lights. SO, anyone have on that isn't in mint condition that they don't want my left testically for?

While your looking through your pile of un-needed rare and expensive old mopar parts I could use 2 15 inch 59 Lancer hubcaps as well. all I have are 14 inch 56 Lancer caps.

Is that all Nikki wants ? Wow shes easy to please. ...... ha ha good luck with that.

-RPM

kool looking grille. probably gonna be hard to find.

54_DeSoto_Firedome-DV-07-PCS_02.jpg

look in street rodder magazine i believe some oen is repoping desoto grille teeth,,was the in thing to do back in the 50,s and early 60s,, days of car customizing,,,or maybe google desoto teeth,,

Hell if they're shooting blanks they should be worth more!
I have a set of 54 desoto teeth (ebay) that I paid way too much for but I would rather use the grill that Mike posted.

No big hurry man, the nose is off the car and Im working on the firewall right now so when ever is good for you.

Alright, went to Joe's today. He doesn't want to sell the tooth grille from the Imperial, but he will sell this grille:

56Dodge2.jpg

56Dodge.jpg

Sorry for the bad pics, I took them with my phone.

Ya, its a Red Ram Hemi. Its actually a pretty rare car, its a 56 4 door hardtop, which I believe is the first year for 4 door hard tops for Mopars.

56 dodge red ram hemi,,,could be a 315 but probably a 325,, is it a 4 bbl or 2 bbl ??? and a hemi for sure or a poly ??

the early polys,, and from 1953 in dodge plymouth and maybe a little earlier in chrysler,,in the dodge,and some plymouths,,the poly motors are dodge red ram based,and easily converted to a hemi,,,un like the 1960ish to 1966 318 poly,,the 318 poly has nothing really in common with the early polys,,except design,,and the distributor on some models,,,

people are finally discovering the poly is an incredable design,,weighs les the a hemi,and makes more horse power,,

look at the chevy 348 and 409,,head design stolen from the poly,,,

I think Im going to pass on the grill . I already have the 54 teeth and I paid way too much for them so I might as well use them. Thanks anyways. But if you have any shots of the rear bumpers on some of those cars I need an idea of what to do with the rear end. Maybe graft on some fins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back