DodgeCrownRoyal2dr2-1.jpg

DodgeCrownRoyal-1.jpg

Dodgesomething.jpg

fuckincoolchrysler.jpg

Oldsmobile.jpg

somethingChrysler2.jpg

somethingChrysler-1.jpg

ChryslerLimotaillights-1.jpg

what is the red/white top 64,65 style 2 dr hrdtop i see in the back of picture #6 there. someone holding out on me here. i would about give my left ******** for the car. i love B bodies.

Good god, Holy F**k, I just got my keyboard pregnant!!!!!!

The man that owns all of these, does he part them, sell them, run people off with a shot gun (if so is it full of shot or rock salt cause I will take an assload of salt for parts), or is he going to fix them all up some day?
If he sells parts how would he feel about me, a very long extension cord or car battery, and a sawzall looking at the back end of some cars? And how close to Victoria is it because I can take the ferry!

He's about 3 hours north of Victoria, and yes he does sell cars and parts. He is picky about some things, but he is a super nice guy and as long as you aren't there to try to rip him off, or steal from him, he won't pull out the gun. He's a machinist, and an incredibly intelligent man too.
He does have his selected few that he wants to restore, he has a near mint 57 Desoto 2 dr 354 8 bbl hemi car in his shop that he is redoing right now.
But I asked him about that Windsor I posted above, he told me he'd sell it to me for $125.
Here are a few interior pics of that car, and then some pics of the cars he has selected and put under cover.

65Windsordriversdoor.jpg

65Windsorinteriorback.jpg

65Windsorinteriorfront.jpg

Caddy4drrare.jpg

Caddy4dr.jpg

Chrysler3002.jpg

Chrysler3003.jpg

Chrysler300-1.jpg

ChryslerAmbulance-1.jpg

ChryslerFakeWheelconvertiblerare-2.jpg

ChryslerNewportCopCar-1.jpg

ChryslerLimo-1.jpg

ChryslerLimotaillights-1.jpg

wow I want to go with you JR if you go. damn... Hey I thought you couldn't make anything pregnant anymore.

I know someone who needs that front clip off the white '65

where the heck is this ?? those 1959 1960 ish finned dodges are rare as hell,,,and pretty kool when restored in my opinion,,,but realy rare and forgotten,,, more mopar **** please

Alright, just cause you asked..

Haha.. btw, last time I went there, this weirdo thing was in the driveway..

Photo-00622.jpg

Photo-00612.jpg

Photo-00592.jpg

Photo-00602.jpg

Photo-00632.jpg

But anyways. On to more pictures like requested..
Oh his nickname is Cadillac Joe so I'll throw in some Caddy pictures. Maybe a few Buicks. Hey at least they aren't Chebbys.

Chrysler.jpg

Chrysler3004.jpg

Chrysler3005-1.jpg

ChryslerCordova-1.jpg

ChryslerImperial4-2.jpg

ChryslerImperial5-2.jpg

ChryslerNewYorker-1.jpg

BuickLesabre.jpg

BuickSkylark.jpg

Caddilac.jpg

Caddilac2-1.jpg

CaddyHearse.jpg

ChryslerNewport-1.jpg

ChryslerNewport2-1.jpg

ChryslerWindsor2-1.jpg

ChryslerWindsor-1.jpg

Chryslerwagon-1.jpg

Dodgecoveredinmoss-2.jpg

DodgeCrownRoyal2dr3-2.jpg

DodgeCrownRoyal2dr4-1.jpg

DodgeCrownRoyal2dr5-1.jpg

DodgePolarawagon-1.jpg

DodgeStationWagon-1.jpg

DodgeRoyal2-1.jpg

DSC003602.jpg

DSC002842-1.jpg

DSC003522-1.jpg

More later.

Man that place holds treasure after treasure. What a savage yard, most have alot of decent body metal and chrome on them. Better than the dart when I got her! Better book a vacation Scamp looks like it will take a while to through the place to see everything, freakin awesome and like someone else stated some of those different finned cars look quite rare and unique, not many if any of those beauties around!!!

I do need the parking lites, bezels and lenses from a 56 Caddy. They are the ones that go under the "boobies". The guy I got the bumper from took them out for his other caddy.
100_2553.jpg

The fender portholes on that black Buick also got me thinking.

Can I get a link to the photobucket page if you have one? Im still looking for any ideas that I can find.

Man that place holds treasure after treasure. What a savage yard, most have alot of decent body metal and chrome on them. Better than the dart when I got her! Better book a vacation Scamp looks like it will take a while to through the place to see everything, freakin awesome and like someone else stated some of those different finned cars look quite rare and unique, not many if any of those beauties around!!!

Well, the thing is, it's not a savage yard. It's just at my friend's farm, he collects big block cars. That's why most the cars are so complete. Unfortunatly a lot of them have rotted frames and floors, but some can still be saved. Here is a wagon I really want to pick up.

ChryslerNewYorkerwagonside-1.jpg

ChryslerNewYorkerwagon-1.jpg

on a farm,,are you kiding me,,,these are all some day cars ?? with titles ?? they will rot into the ground and go to waiste,,,

on a farm,,are you kiding me,,,these are all some day cars ?? with titles ?? they will rot into the ground and go to waiste,,,

No no, hold up, wait, hold your horses. Don't get me wrong. He bought these cars from people who were sending them to the crusher. He drove almost all these vehicles at one point in time. A lot of them he raced, having being half owner of a track. He has sold many cars to people, he isn't one of those guys to just hold onto something and give you the 'one day ill restore it' answer. Most of these cars were going to be crushed, or were already rotting in someones back yard and Joe picked it up along the way.

well thats kooooool,, but some one needs to restore those DODGE finned cars,, even the 1960 almost no fin cars are RARE as hell

Hey what is the story on the Gold 2 dr late model C body under the carport? Looks like a 75-76 New Yorker maybe? Is it for sale?

Man his own private playground. Its too bad many of these treasures will go unrestored. Even with rotted frames and floors someone with 360scamps abilities could bring them to life. He isn't looking to get rich of them like some people would, and thats great. Someone should let Jay Leno know about the place I bet he would rescue a few to add to his garage. Especially some of those fabulous fin cars. I couldn't even tell you what kind of cars they are except they are exceptionally cool!!

Id love to rescue all of them and restore/customize them but there is that whole time and money thing.

Hey what is the story on the Gold 2 dr late model C body under the carport? Looks like a 75-76 New Yorker maybe? Is it for sale?

Ya I'm not sure exactly what it is, next time I go I'll have a look. But the ones under the carport I'm pretty sure he won't sell. They are the special selected ones, and he has put them there for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back