-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dartin jack

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Finally got my original /6 back were it belongs but my distributor was converted to electronic and now with the higher compression & the offy 4 barrel that ones no good so if youve got an original thats working great with the points send me pic & price thanks all dartin jack "John"

Wait, wait a sec. Why is the electronic distributor "no good"? Electronic ignition is way better than points, and is very upgradeable. Are you saying your present electronic distributor is broken, and you need one that works? Because brand new ones can be had from Old Car Parts Northwest. If for some strange reason you really want a new points distributor, they go by on eBay from time to time.

Wait, wait a sec. Why is the electronic distributor "no good"? Electronic ignition is way better than points, and is very upgradeable. Are you saying your present electronic distributor is broken, and you need one that works? Because brand new ones can be had from Old Car Parts Northwest. If for some strange reason you really want a new points distributor, they go by on eBay from time to time.
I agree, with higher compression and a 4 bbl.....that's when you need the electronic distributor to do it's thing.....a bigger and more reliable spark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back