-
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodchip

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a complete six pack set up for a 440. Manifold, carbs, linkage & fuel line. How complete of a set up do you have? Let's start there and work our way forword. I'd like to say that cost is not an issue, but....They're available brand new through INDY @ $ 1800.

I'm looking for a complete six pack set up for a 440. Manifold, carbs, linkage & fuel line. How complete of a set up do you have? Let's start there and work our way forword. I'd like to say that cost is not an issue, but....They're available brand new through INDY @ $ 1800.

thats starting at that

I had a guy come in to the store on Friday and said he had a complete original six pack setup off a 440. Said he had the carbs, manifold, and linkage. He's in Tempe. He was asking $2000, but was open to offers. I will have to find his number tomorrow. I will pm you with it.

I have three carbs for sale. If interested , send a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back