61 Lancer horn center

-

bigaadams

Reaction score
The car I bought has the center but she be busted..and being busted there is a piece(s) missing that retains the center emblem and what I suspect is a ring with the 3 locking tabs. Can anyone here post or PM me a backside picture of one that is intact so that I can see what I need and possibly copy it in a home made endeavor. Many thanks..

The car I bought has the center but she be busted..and being busted there is a piece(s) missing that retains the center emblem and what I suspect is a ring with the 3 locking tabs. Can anyone here post or PM me a backside picture of one that is intact so that I can see what I need and possibly copy it in a home made endeavor. Many thanks..
What part do you need to see, the horn button or the horn ring?
Larry

button....the horn ring is intact and working well.....I am missing what I would think to be a combination ring with the three spring loaded tangs...but this is only speculation on design as I have nothing to go by...no pics, nothing in the manual shows this either.

button....the horn ring is intact and working well.....I am missing what I would think to be a combination ring with the three spring loaded tangs...but this is only speculation on design as I have nothing to go by...no pics, nothing in the manual shows this either.
I'll go and look at mine and get some photos but it may be tomorrow, got to ship off my radiator to be re cored today
Larry

thanks Larry...post here for everyone or if you wish you can send in a PM...appreciate your every effort to help

thanks Larry...post here for everyone or if you wish you can send in a PM...appreciate your every effort to help
Hope this helps

003.JPG

004.JPG

001.JPG

002.JPG

they say a picture is worth a thousand words and I am very happy to see these...this has helped me tremendously...

many thanks

-
Back