Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy all, cosgig here!! Yes, I know these aren't A body parts, but I thought I would list them here as well as the B body site!! Up for sale here is the front window and drip tail trim correct in application for all 62-65 B body 2 dr hardtop cars! It was removed from a 1965 Coronet 440! Here's the details...

This trim is in beautiful condition, not a dent on it anywhere, it shines really nice, and it's complete from front to back! There are 2 small vertical scratches on the front lower piece around about the middle, and a small circular hazing around about 1/3rd of the way from the end of the same piece! Overall, this is a really nice set!!

The price is $150 plus shipping from my zip code 48169! I also have the rear window trim which I will be listing seperately, but will bundle them together if somebody needs it all and ship in the same box! As usual, message with any questions and enjoy!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 67
Sold these to a local FABO member, glad they went to a good home!! Hanks for the ad FABO, yall rock!! Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back