-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartman440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Bought from the second owner. 34,000 original miles. Light green with a green metallic interior. Has the original aluminum block 225 cu. in. It is 100 % stock. Runs great. Bucket seats. Original spare and jack. Real nice interior. All trim is in great shape. Original wheels and GT hubcaps. All chrome is nice and original. Solid car always garaged. I do not think you can find another one like this one. $6,900. Car is in lower Michigan. 734 652 8537.

62LancerGTRtFrt.jpg

62LancerGTLftRr.jpg

62LancerGTint.jpg

nice looking car-- good luck with your sale!!
those Lancers seemed to like that shade of green ,Lawrence

O my goodness =P~=P~=P~=P~ Do you have a picture under her bonnet 8)
and turtle hull 8)

Is the paint orignal? Is it push button a/t do you have the gt emblems for the side call me at828 297 4685 thanks

Is the paint orignal? Is it push button a/t do you have the gt emblems for the side call me at828 297 4685 thanks

Hi Guys, No it is not 1 repaint in 1971 , Yes it is an Automatic. I purchased it from the second owner who was the neighbor to the original owner. It still has the original aluminum block 225. I do not have the fender emblems but it does have the mint GT hood emblem. And it has the GT emblem on the dash pad. This car has the original trunk mat etc. Spare tire. Runs and drives awesome. No smoke or burning oil. Still has Power King Bias Ply tires.

Dean

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back