-
Status
Not open for further replies.

valiant62

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Well im gunna try to sell it...it sucks but i need parts for my jeep so its gotta go...
Its a 62 signet 200 2 door hardtop. 225 slant six 1 barrel with a 3 speed on the colum. I no longer have a full set of the original 13s 2 of them got thrown away, but i do have all 4 original hub caps. It has a set of 14s that are on it, that have the sbp and i also have a pair of 14x8 U.S. Indy mags that are small bolt pattern that will go with it. It has rust, front floor bords are gone, and the passenger side a piller is weak. Rockers are rusty but the rest of the body is good. It starts Runs and drives, clear title and up to date plates. The original tank was rusted bad so it has a 16 gal jazz fuel cell in the trunk. Comes with chrome, not sure if its all there, its not on the car, extra windsheild, back quarter glass and back glass that rolls down. All the glass is good except for the windsheild thats in the car, it has a crack. It doesnt have bumpers. This car is Ugly but its also neat at the same time, i need it gone and i dont want to have to scrap it, so please let me know if interested..Everything i have for the car goes with it. It doesnt have a battery in it so you would have to bring one.

Im in Council Bluffs, Iowa, 51501.

Attachments

• 0715001858a[1].jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 1,023
The only extra stuff i got is glass and whatever chrome that i got for it..no body parts or anythin of that nature..but ill get them, wont be til tomorrow or monday though...

okay so someone buy it or im pullin the cell and the wheels and Drivin it to the scrap yard...i need the money, wagon and jeep are both takin a sh** at once..

If yuou part it I have a need for several items; if you were nit so far away the shipping would kill me tht is what is keeping me from buying your car.

How about some more pics,interior,rear,underhood,dash.Im going to a show Sat but I may be interested.
,JEFF

Sorry i havent been able to update it, but ive actually decided once again to keep it..it drives to nice and i took it to a car show thursday and it got so much attention i couldnt believe it..and i actually got a registration sheet to take it to another show in july, so like i said i am keepin it.
Jeff

A Dart vert with those lines comes to out local cruise-ins. Black w/ red guts. One of the nicest mopars in the bunch.

Mine at one time was a sand stone beige with a light pink, or maybe it was beigh to, interior. But not so much anymore hahaha

For sale again, need gone asap. Won't take less then 600. Been drivin it, but bought somethin else so this has to go to make room.

let me get this straight-- you want $600-- or your taking it to the junk yard? that makes no sense-- you've had offers from this community-- people who most likely will have to travel to get it--

make a deal & move on, save a mopar, add some coin to your pocket-- don't send more metal to china.

What is scrap value of that car? $200?
Lawrence

I can drive it to the junk yard and get 380. Sell fuel cell for 200 and the mags I got for another 100...Plus I got a bunch of other little peices, tail lights, glass, etc..If someone was interested they would of bought it by now, and I ain't sellin it for less then what the yard would give me. I don't want it to end up there but I'm not gunna sell it for less then what I could get out it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back