Status
Not open for further replies.

gsoco

gsoco
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Still looking for the passenger side rear glass for my 2 door signet. I appreciate any help. Thanks.
Jason

valiant rear window.JPG

I have a complete (fell in to 3 sections while loading) 2dr, 3sp bucket seat interior car on my trailer right now. Its rusted to the gills, but is loaded with good parts.
Its a 62 signet 200.

I have a complete (fell in to 3 sections while loading) 2dr, 3sp bucket seat interior car on my trailer right now. Its rusted to the gills, but is loaded with good parts.
Its a 62 signet 200.
Its a 62 signet 200.
Hi. Don't need much. I am nearly complete...
I do need the glass, could use bucket seat brackets if not integral to the seats. Need the dash speaker cover, if it has A/C I could use some of those parts.....

No go on the speaker cover and is a non-a/c car. Does have rear defrost tho! Not sure about the seat brackets till i get a door to open.haha..
All good glass..

No go on the speaker cover and is a non-a/c car. Does have rear defrost tho! Not sure about the seat brackets till i get a door to open.haha..
All good glass..
OK. Definitely want the rear passenger side glass and regulator...how much? No rush as it is just now in the body shop...probably another 3 months to complete....

Hi. Not sure my last post made it....I definitely need the rear passenger side glass and regulator.... But would you mind giving me the dimensions to be sure it is the right size? I have bought two others and they are way different than mine. Have a look at the photo and you can see the cracked rear window I need. Thanks!

Ok.. let me take the time to get it out of the car and ill see what shape its in. Tried to crank that window down and it didnt wanna move and i dont wanna force it so.. ill get it out and go from there. Hopefully its all salvagable. I'll be in touch.
Chris

Ok.. let me take the time to get it out of the car and ill see what shape its in. Tried to crank that window down and it didnt wanna move and i dont wanna force it so.. ill get it out and go from there. Hopefully its all salvagable. I'll be in touch.
Chris

Jason,
Looked over yur pics and noticed yur car is a sedan and the car i have is a hardtop. Is that the reason the glass you have bought in the past wont work? My glass measures 15" across the top, 20" across the bottom and 15" from the top to bottom measuring near the center.

Jason,
Looked over yur pics and noticed yur car is a sedan and the car i have is a hardtop. Is that the reason the glass you have bought in the past wont work? My glass measures 15" across the top, 20" across the bottom and 15" from the top to bottom measuring near the center.
Hmm...could be....thanks for the dimensions.... Will be in touch soon!

I'd imagine the regulator would be the same? I have mine soakin in some panther piss to see if it'll loosen. Looks decent so it might turn out good.

2 dr Sedan and Hardtops have different door and side quarter window glass. because you have a 2dr sedan V200 buying glass for a 2dr hardtop Signet is bound to get you the incorrect pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back