Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi446

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Hey Guys
I'm looking for a 63-66 Plymouth Valiant 2DR hardtop all I need is a body with good rockers and sheet metal from the B-piller to the middle of the rear wheel house with all the interior and exterior trim along with the back side glass window regulators. I don't need any drive train or good front or rear sheet metal, dash nothing else just a shell is fine so if you have something just sitting in the yard or know of any cars I would be willing to transport and strip the down and return anything that you wanted please PM me with info. Thanks Bob

I've got one I'm carving right now. All of the Hardtop trim and parts are intact. I can make you a package if you are looking to convert a Sedan or Four Door. PM me if that works for ya.

not a hardtop, but good rear floors, arch floor panel over axle, and rockers. plus you get four excellent rust free doors loaded, an aluminum steering box, and full low rust suspension. It Rolls and steers. And a straight hood and trunk lid - rot free. $500 starting bid / buy it now. u haul - salvage parts car ending tommorrow on ebay.

Attachments

• 100_2102.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 132
  • 100_2113.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 121
  • 100_2210.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 122
  • 100_2242.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 119
Status
Not open for further replies.
-