-
Status
Not open for further replies.

littleredcoffin

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Contact seller
These are a matched pair for a 63-72 Valiant,Dart Early Barracuda I had.$50pr.Keene NH. Payment by US Postal money order only

DSC05188.JPG

You want the left? $50 for the pair which you want just the one and I ship only the one,shipping $32.Total $82 to your door..US Postal money order only

First you tell me you only want to buy one,will I split up the pairin doing so make the other useless .I say no,Then your worried about cost to ship,now you do not want to use my form of payment that I stated I want..Not to be rude,but if you dont want to do a US POSTAL money order,please go away..Thanks

First you tell me you only want to buy one,will I split up the pairin doing so make the other useless .I say no,Then your worried about cost to ship,now you do not want to use my form of payment that I stated I want..Not to be rude,but if you dont want to do a US POSTAL money order,please go away..Thanks
No I don’t mind just trying to get this item sooner I will get the money order on Monday and get this mailed out what’s the address?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back