63 Dart windshield washers

-

Dartnewbie

Former Dart owner
Reaction score
Got a question for the gurus on here. I have a 63 Dart that did not come with the windshield washer stuff. I ordered some used stuff from a junkyard and received a jiffy bag and bracket, squirters and hose and the little plastic tee. I also got an electric pump that seems to fit the hose coming out of the jiffy bag. I was under the impression that the 63's had a foot pump for the washers. Was there an electric option for the washers? If so, where was the switch for the pump, in the wiper switch?

After checking 63 and 64 wiring diagrams, it seems the 64's did have an electrric option so I'm thinking they sent me a 64 setup. Found a switch for the pump on Ebay for $8.00 so maybe I'll just wire it in.

Wish I could some credit but I bought it that way just last October. Been trying to fix the little things and replace the missing things like the washers and visors. Can't believe washers were an option in 63.

My 64 GT has the electric washers on the wiper switch just push it in also the washer all came with 2 speed motors on 64 thr 66

-
Back