-
Status
Not open for further replies.

63 Valiant

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have whats left of a 63 Valiant 4 door sedan. I have removed basicly every thing including the rear querters, well in the process of doing that. It still has the rear glass, fround and rear suspension, (rear is out at the moment) int parts like dash, and seats (Roff id still good and on). Wonce I get the rear quarters off I will have no use for the vehicle. I will make you guys a deal, the local salvage yard told me they would give me $50 to bring it to them, but it will cost me $30 or so for gas. So heres my offer any one willing to come and pick it up will get the car with title of autony for $30. Thats rite I said $30. Now If you want to meet half way or somthing this can be done for price of gas, in addtion I do have all the parts we took off and I can work out a deal for the odds and ends you need. I live in carrollton Tx which is just north of where 35E meets 635. Any qwestions then please leav them here and I will reply asap. I do have picks they are just to big for A bodies only. Thanks

if nothing else save the back glass & gasket-- it seems to be an item looked for .
also some pictures always help, Lawrence

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back