davescuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Contact seller
64 65 driver side bucket seat bottom

I bought one from a member here a while back never check until now and its a passenger side.
So I need a drivers side. I have two passenger bottoms if anybody need one.

64 65 driver side bucket seat bottom

I bought one from a member here a while back never check until now and its a passenger side.
So I need a drivers side. I have two passenger bottoms if anybody need one.

Have 64 Barracuda Buckets w/trax and rear, look at my post. Need to go, give me an offer.

Thanks dave

I just need the drivers bottom Just trying to make a complete set
I have mine from a 65 barracuda taken down to the metal frames and the seat bottoms are the same for both sides. Just the seat tracks are different .

The only difference in these seat frames is where they crack at a hole. Always the outer / to the door side. There's a difference in how the track release wire is routed and which small parts are req'd there.

The only difference in these seat frames is where they crack at a hole. Always the outer / to the door side. There's a difference in how the track release wire is routed and which small parts are req'd there.
I'll keep the tracks and give you the seat, for a 12 pack. lol I'm only a little over and hour from you. Russ

I have mine from a 65 barracuda taken down to the metal frames and the seat bottoms are the same for both sides. Just the seat tracks are different .
Here's a picture of my two passenger side bottoms, The driver side is not the same

fullsizeoutput_188e.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back