64-66 Barracuda rear bumper

-

Michael Brisebois

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the rear bumpers across the early Barracuda's are the same?

The point of my question is to see if I can expand my search parameters for rear bumper guards for my "66".

As the rear quarters on 64/65 have a bulge where it comes to the rear, I'm thinking the bumpers are different.....but perhaps the bumper guards are not.

Any experience is appreciated.

I have bumper pads on both my 66 Barracudas rear bumper.
They both have guards on the front bumper.

A factory rear bumper will have extra holes drilled on both ends for the corners pads to be installed.

Will get them in the am. Yours first. Had no idea they were that hard to find, kind of glad the 64 does not have them.

Here you go @Michael Brisebois Prob wont get around to pulling them till Sunday.

DSC03208.JPG
DSC03209.JPG
DSC03210.JPG
DSC03211.JPG

It's not easy to tell, but it looks like the bumper chrome is wasted, but the guards look good. Am I correct? Are you sure that 64-65 are the same?

perhaps you just take a saws-all to the bumper and let me worry about getting them off.....whatever is easiest. What do you need to get for them?

Michael

It is off of a 66. Told you are first. Amazing the peeling did not hit these 50 and the ride removed or cut off.

LOL your right title said 66! Prob tomorrow I will pull them and post pics cold and rain here again today.

Fellas, this is not a sales thread. Send the guy a pm.

-
Back