64 Dart GT 4spd, looking at this 70 duster

-

Pete64GT

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm pete, from Riverside CA, I have a 64 Dart GT 273 4 spd project, looking into a 70 duster.

Duster.jpg

duster2.jpg

Duster3.jpg

Looks to be fairly rust free, but it has been painted and I haven't seen it in person so you know how that goes

Looks to be fairly rust free but was repainted in the past so you know how that goes. Who knows what lies beneath.............

Welcome Pete!You,ll love it here,great advise,many forums and members are like close knit family!Don,t be afraid to ask questions,these guys love to assist with help on anything!Enjoy!Oh yeah can you post pics. of your 64 Dart?I love the early A,s.

Welcome to FABO! Looks like you live up in the high desert. I used to live up in Phelan. Nice car.

I'll get some pics of the 64 soon, it looks pretty horific right now, I'm slowly sanding off the epoxy that was hosed on with no prep. Never done any body work, I'm a mechanic by trade, so I really am clueless when it comes time to make things straight and shiny. I've seen some amazing things so far on this site, some great step by step restorations. this seems like the place to come for info/support/motivation

I live in Menifee, burntorange, I work in temecula so i'm not that far away from you. the duster is up by Joshua tree, I don't own it............yet

I live in Menifee, burntorange, I work in temecula so i'm not that far away from you. the duster is up by Joshua tree, I don't own it............yet

Right on. Small world. Good luck to you. Hope you get the Duster, it looks to be in nice shape. Mabby I will see you around. I don't make it down the hill very often though.

-
Back