Not open for further replies.

physixx

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Contact seller
I have a very nice 64 Dart GT that I just picked up. It was an original 273 car with a three speed on the column, manual brakes and manual steering. It is extremely solid with no rot on the fenders, floors, frame, or anywhere. There is a little part way up on the spare tire well in the trunk. The front end was just redone, the K-frame cleaned and either painted or powder coated (hard to tell at this point) and the entire car was media blasted and primed. I have all the exterior trim, headlights, bezels, side glass, interior trim, all the door panels except for one where the vinyl is coming off. I'm sure that there are more parts in the boxes that I didn't list here. There is no engine or trans, no front or rear glass, seats or headliner but the bows are there. All the body parts are incredibly straight. The down side to this car is that there is no title. I’d like to get $1500 for the car with all the parts. If the car doesn’t sell by the end of August, I’ll be parting it out.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Attachments

• DSCN1862.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 759
  • DSCN1863.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 711
  • DSCN1864.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 709
  • DSCN1865.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 705
  • DSCN1866.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 700
  • DSCN1867.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 700
  • DSCN1868.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 710
  • DSCN1878.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 708
  • DSCN1869.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 702
  • DSCN1875.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 707
That is the perfect car to put my 340 in.No money at the time .I was looking for that year car a year ago.Good price Ken I hope it go's to a good home. Mark

Dang DC. I wish you were closer. That thing is nice!!! tmm

Hey Mark. Hope all is well. Care to trade this for that race car body you've been trying to sell? I'm going to be in Malvern doing some work soon. We definitely have to get some dinner while I'm there. And you must bring your better half!

Toolmanmike - When I got the car earlier today, I was totally blown away with the shape that it's in. It is so straight that you just need to prep it and put some paint on it.

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

We just got the title in yesterday's mail that goes with the original VIN tag for the car. It’s a clean OHIO title so there are now no issues with getting it registered. That being said, we feel that the car is now worth more and we are putting the price at $2000 because of that little piece of paper.

Let’s talk!

Ken

Now that we have the title, it doesn't look like it's going to be sold as a whole so on Monday, it's going in the Cars for Parts section.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back