64 dart radio delete

-
GT/270 or 170?

The GT one looks just like the aluminum plate on the ashtray. The 170 one is dash colored, same as a Valiant one. I have one but it's in storage. It's made of thin stamped steel, has vertical ribs on the center section.

Does anyone have a pic of a 64 dart radio delete ? thanks

The one I found is dash color, had no idea there was a difference. I would think the gt one is harder to come by.Any guess on what either one is worth?

I think I paid $20 for my GT one when I had my Dart GT. The plain one I have now came with my Valiant, but I have seem them on eBay for the same price range ($20 or so). They are pretty common, lots of these cars shipped with no radio.

Harder to find is a heater delete which is kind of cool too, has a mirror image of the driver's fresh air vent on the right side, blockoffs for the blower motor and heater hose holes in the firewall and chrome plugs for the heater knobs on the dash. I should have kept the one I had but it went with my ex's Dart 170.

Heres a picture of the one in my parts car

Attachments

• !Bd!RcWw!Wk~$(KGrHqUOKj0Eq5HNvwP+BK27+mg8tw~~_3.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 184
I bought a 64 dart new and a radio was not standard so you did not deleat it you had to by it lol

-
Back