Not open for further replies.

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
175   0   0
Contact seller
A friend of mine just started pulling parts from a 64 Valiant 4 door 273 2 barrel/pushbutton 904 car he found in a junkyard close to him. He said he's pulled the grille (said it's in outstanding condition), both exhaust manifolds (said passenger side heat riser turns freely), V8 centerlink and steering column. Beside having no internet and no camera, he is A Body challenged and is depending on me to let him know what to pull. So what's a 64 Valiant grille (outstanding condition - his words), 273 manifolds, V8 centerlink and steering column for a manual steering car worth? He's dropping this stuff off so I can take pictures and possibly list them for him.

worth -- your knowledge will guide you.
drop center $100, steering column anywhere from $40 to $200 depending on the buyer, manifolds have not seen many of the early "a" sell
grille-- will be condition/buyer need, so $35-150++
also how long do you want to store mess with parts.

if he is pulling the steering gear & manifolds, the pushbutton stuff usually has good selling speed (the cables & assembly)

dash stuff is always in need, gauges,radios etc...
if you guys are willing take a picture- post it up & you will get many responses.

white knight on hear is looking for some chrome trim that car might have.

the best thing going it's spring time & car parts are moving.
someone on this board was looking for a v-8 pushbutton tranny.
hopefully the sales will be good to you & your friend, Lawrence

If the headlight trim rings are there and perfect, have him get them also if he can get them cheap. Perfect condition ones bring $100 and sometimes more on ebay. Three screws each, so a few minutes work for $100. That's like $20 a minute. Where are you going to find that kind of pay, besides a crackhouse?

My friend just dropped parts off for pictures and gave me his asking prices. We discussed what else he should snag if available based upon previous comments.
He said the headlight trim rings were no good. He remembered seeing the rear quarter trim and will check on them when he goes back. He will try and pull as much of the dash as possible including the cables from the selector to the transmission. He said he doubted he could get the transmission. I will be downloading pictures after my battery charges up and post in a For Sale thread.

Hey 65 Dartman

I am looking for the center frame that supports the hood latch. I attached a picture...

Thanks
Bear

Attachments

• 64 lower grill piece.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 278
Hey 65 Dartman

It's a 64 Valant 200. I have one off a 65 it did not work.

Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back