64 Valiant Trim on lower rear quarter...Now with a pic!!!

-

Slim Flipmin

Reaction score
I saw this picture of a 64 Valiant on EBay with chrome trim on the lower rear quarter panels that leads into the bumper "line". Was this a Signet trim option.....seems like I haven't seen it around very much and it's pretty cool.....I'd post a pic of it but I'll be damned if I can figure that out.....I think I got it!!!

[ame]http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk87/andyyoakum/valianttrim.png[/ame]

Attachments

• valianttrim.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 322
I think that was on the 64 Signets. The factory brochures don't show it on the 65s, but then again who knows for sure!

I think that it's 64 only. Could it have been available on V200 also? The reason I say that is that spear trim was available on wagons, but there is not a Signet wagon.

Where on eBay did you find this? Are there any of these pieces still available anywhere?

Thanks for the pic - great find!

Had a 64 Signet 200 that had the trim your talking about. Posted a couple of pics showing the trim leading into the rear tail lights. How those tail lights working out for you Slim? :)

Attachments

• IMG_6493.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_6494.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_6486.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 215
Elm13-No idea....i just took a screenshot with my phone.......Im pretty dure i saw one the other day if i searched "1964 plymouth valiant trim"

GTXDUDE- Ill send you a pic......looks awesome!!

They were not on my '64 200 convertible, so I put some on. They really dress up the appearance. I'm not positive, but I think they were Signet only, though I can see why a dealer or previous owner would add them.

To GaryS- where did you did these to add them to your ride? :) I'm coveting. :)

I have only seen them on convertibles .there is a set on a 64 conv in ivesters junk yard that I bought the tail lights out of today

To GaryS- where did you did these to add them to your ride? :) I'm coveting. :)
I can't remember for sure, but I think I found them on ebay.

ValiantJuly13_zps8817b584.jpg

you talking spears? I got a set thats going on my Cuda. Hey, everything else on that car is not original either!

Hi i know i am late but does anyone have one of these for the right hand side of 64 they are looking to sell ?

-
Back