-
Status
Not open for further replies.

old mopar guy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i have a /6 with auto trans from a 65 plymouth valiant odometer showing 70k the motor runs good now missing the carb pulled out of the valiant to put in a small block trans works it is a cable operated trans but goes up to column shifter dont really want to junk it but i have no place to keep it in out of the weather so if any one is looking for a motor and trans pm me i will take 250 bucks for it and the driveshaft and radiator also if can't sell in a couple of weeks off to the scrap it goes and that would be a shame might even do some cash and swap thanks all

i have a /6 with auto trans from a 65 plymouth valiant odometer showing 70k the motor runs good now missing the carb pulled out of the valiant to put in a small block trans works it is a cable operated trans but goes up to column shifter dont really want to junk it but i have no place to keep it in out of the weather so if any one is looking for a motor and trans pm me i will take 250 bucks for it and the driveshaft and radiator also if can't sell in a couple of weeks off to the scrap it goes and that would be a shame might even do some cash and swap thanks all
sorry it is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back