-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67Ruda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have two Mopars that I am thinking of selling. I have a 1965 Barracuda a slant six car. It has a rebuilt motor with a two barrel carb. I have put complete suspension from a 1973 Duster. I has manual disc breaks and ten inch breaks on the rear. It needs upholstery work. It is all there but in bad shape. Needs foam and covers available from Legendary. The car is light yellow with gold interior. Has new gas tank in the box, 14 inch 4-12" 5 lug with Eagle alloy wheels and another set of steel wheels and tires.It has three 904 cable shift transmissions, several radiators, Extra trunk lid. The trunk lid on the car has rust in the bottom drivers side. Car is from Eugene Oregon where it gets hardly any snow. It has new exhaust with Free flow muffler not loud just sounds nice. I also have a 1967 Barracuda Formula one convertible seats are redone original black, new white top with glass rear window well, and boot. It has a 318 motor that runs has a misfire on the right bank. I think it is from sitting. I have a 360, and a 273 not the original one I think it is a 65. this car has all the body work done with an nice paint job. The car is the original blue with black interior.most of the chrome is polished. This car has all new dual piston calipers.power booster rear brakes, drive line gas tank all front end parts new under hood wiring harness. 8-3/4 posi, new exhaust with flow masters. It has cragar ss wheels and a set of small pattern rallies. 29 year collection of Mopar parts including extra grills, ac compressors radiators ac condensers, thermo quad carbs and way to many parts to list I am sure I probably have stuff that I cant remember. Pm me with phone number. I will try to put up pictures soon. You won`t be disappointed. Located in Phoenix Arizona. Must sell. $ 25,000 or best reasonable offer. Thank you. Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back