-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbododge1969

Reaction score
Rating - 50%
2   2   0
Contact seller
Complete set of red seats, they aren't perfect, and are a little dusty, but they clean up pretty well. I'm asking 1000$ shipped for the set. Im also willing to throw in a few other small interior parts of your choice for free with purchase of the seats.

FRONT SEATS SOLD!!!

Asking 275$ shipped for the set of back seats.

Located in Columbus Ohio
Preferred method is PayPal goods and services.

Let me know if you have any questions.

20171214_131120.jpg

20171214_131053.jpg

Last edited:
i just need the drivers seat

Complete set of red seats, they aren't perfect, and are a little dusty, but they clean up pretty well. I'm asking 1000$ shipped for the set. Im also willing to throw in a few other small interior parts of your choice for free with purchase of the seats.

Located in Columbus Ohio
Preferred method is PayPal goods and services.

Let me know if you have any questions.

View attachment 1715120921

View attachment 1715120922

i paid $400 for passenger seat and both back pieces shipped from new jersey a few years ago but i am open to offers for the drivers seat cuz i would need to get the black seat cover from legendary interiors

I have someone offering 400$ for both front seats right now. If it falls through, I'll consider it. What's your offer without shipping?

I would beat the $400 per pair price myself as well

What do you mean? A set in similar condition to mine sold for 1000 shipped on ebay within the last month. I ended up getting 500 shipped out of my front seats today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back