Status
Not open for further replies.

65goldcuda

@65_Cuda w/408/727/Dana 60
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have these two front turn/tail light lenses. They have a lot of hairline cracks in them and I have touched up the blue an red V on the front (they were badly faded) . I have a near perfect "competitive show car" and these front and rear tail lights were just not 100% and bothered me. That being said, I would routinely still win 1st and 2nd place even with these tail lights, but as I said, I knew they were something I wanted to replace.....so I chose to spend almost $260 at Layson's to get new ones (by the time I paid shipping etc) . So if you don't have any at all...or maybe yours are in worse shape than these and you are looking for "daily driver" quality or "Cruise night/casual car show quality", these will work fine for that at 1/3 of the price of new ones. Asking $50 plus shipping.

If you are interested, send me a PM and I will email the pictures direct to you.

Shipping, I will only charge you the exact price of shipping once I learn where you live...but expect it to be between $10-$25.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 71
Here are some more pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 63
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back