Status
Not open for further replies.

lugnut1962

Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Just found a 65 Barracuda for sale for parts. Lots of good stuff there. If anyone here needs stuff let me know. Maybe I can get it cheap cause if the car don't sell soon it's going to the crusher....sigh....it's a V8 car, 273.
Guy wants 500 or best offer.

how is the body? trunklid? where are you located?

Trunk lid is good..there are two. I'm in Washington St. Don't know what shipping is for stuff like this. I'm not a parts guy, just someone who found a car with good parts.

Also..as far as the body goes...the front fenders are gone, as are the floors and trunk...and the sub frame. BUT.....Good interior parts and glass and ...????

Im guessing since the front fenders are gone, that the front trim rings are gone for the headlights?

Good grills, side chrome strips, tail lights, trunk lid, all chrome below back window, console, hood...and...uh.....

Are the fenders gone as in rotted or just not there at all? I need the 2 Barracuda Fender emblems, one non-commando v8 emblem. Looking for a nice set of valve covers too that aren't pitted up. Also the rear seat hold down straps.

Are the fenders gone as in rotted or just not there at all? I need the 2 Barracuda Fender emblems, one non-commando v8 emblem. Looking for a nice set of valve covers too that aren't pitted up. Also the rear seat hold down straps.

Fenders are gone as in crashed. Dented and beat.

Didn't see the v8 emblem, don't recall the straps either, interior is pretty bad though. All there but bad.

I got a set of valve covers from a 340?

If the trunk wood security panel is there I'd be interested in purchasing the metal trim (4 pieces) around the panel and screws that hold the panel to the body. Also the screws that hold the front fender splash shields to the body, esp the for the rear shields (if they didn't go with the fenders)

Any interior left? If so, what color? Looking for a dark blue A pillar cover, passenger side.

I am needing door key locks. If the car has them get me a price.
thanks,

Hi, I`m looking for usable rear wheels bows (like the marked area on this pic)

qinlr2jc.jpg

Are they good on your parts car ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back